In our digital world the new normal is uncertainty, unprecedented volatility and rapid change.
We’ve delivered over 40 UX strategies and over 200 UX research projects for clients around the world. From startups to Fortune 100 brands.
Core Research Services
- UX Research: Thinking of building a new app? Mobile app? While we don’t design websites or write software, we do know UX Strategy and UX Research. This is what you do before you call designers and software developers. If you don’t, your idea will fail, no matter how nice it looks.
- Netnography: This is qualitative and quantitative research built on the well establish anthropological methodology known as ethnography. Except it is all done digitally, following an applied ethical process that can be entirely passive, engaged or a mix. We design the program based on your requirements.
- UX Strategy: The complete package. The research, the ideal business model, go-to-market plan, value innovation model and UX design recommendations.
- Digital Market Analysis – From a bottom-up or a top-down TAM (Total Addressable Market) to competitor landscapes and vertical market opportunity analysis, we deliver powerful insights that help you find out where and how to play to win.
- Customer Experience Research: UX research can be applied to CX research as well. Either through qualitative passive netnographic research or through customer calls and a mix of the two. We design each research project specific to your needs.
- Digital Due Diligence for M&A: For M&A firms and businesses going through an M&A activity, our research can help you understand brand reputation, customer views on the target company and more.
Our Applied Skill Sets
- Human Centric: We apply cultural anthropology, behavioural economics and sociology to ensure we always have a human centric approach to all projects.
- Cultural Anthropology: Our background is in cultural anthropology with extensive global technology marketing experience. We understand people and cultures. We know the right things to look for in netnographic research.
- Complex Systems Thinking: Also known as sociocultural systems. This is a key element to understanding human cultures. Especially how people fit into different systems that provides insights for product development, design and launch. Especially if you’re looking to build or have a complicated digital product or are targeting the enterprise market.